Pages

Friday, November 4

Gold Cup & Ceramic Plates

I went to get a passport as the Mexican consulate in San Diego and I went to Tazza D'Oro in Little Italy, Even though people dislike them on Yelp, I like that place because there's always some friendly person there who's walking their dogs, and best of all, most dogs will let you touch them. ANYWAY, I also love their tea and their organic banana muffins. Yelp, fuck you.

They even have a dog plate with treats.

Fresh, rich banana taste and plenty of nuts in this awesome muffin.


I hate Yelp because most people there feel like fucking magazine critics. When you're out of debt and can actually AFFORD what you eat, then tell me my food tastes cheap. Other than that I hope one day you have to eat cardboard for a living, and then I'll stare at you and say "Ew.., that's like so not cool" in my Valley girl accent.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what yelp is but I don't think I've ever eaten anything but Subway.
    Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yelp is this website full of Yelpers who yelp about every restaurant they yelp at. Usually they they talk a lot of yelp about the yelping places they don't like. They're yelping retarded.


    I like Subway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell like we should be facebook friends so we can start using yelp as an adjective and see if it catches on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your on your blog? I'll add you.
    I'm a pussy.

    ReplyDelete