Pages

Thursday, December 29

Christmas After Party

I don't remember December 25 because I was drunk.

I took pictures of our presents.

Is it Christmas yet? 


This is the reason why I love Target.
It has catnip, mom!!!
Kuromimi being a good kitty


Second last picture:
  • Brown gradient clutch - AVON mark. (Christmas present from bestie)
  • Golden rhinestone hair pin - Forever21, $2.80
  • Love&Beauty nail polish in Mint and Dusty Lavender - Forever21, $2.80 each.
Last picture (clockwise):
  • Hello Kitty pullover - Old Navy Collectibles, $25
  • Give a little PINK body lotion - PINK by Victoria's Secret, $12
  • Oh what fun is PINK body mist - PINK by Victoria's Secret, $18
  • Give a little PINK eau de toilette - PINK by Victoria's Secret, $24
  • TOMS Red Classics - Nordstrom, $43
  • TOMS Silver Glitters - Nordstrom, $54
  • Grey & brown cardigan - Forever21, $28
  • Leopard print knit sweater - Old Navy, $15 
Not all people will enjoy reading or seeing this post but this blog is mine and I post what I want :)


    4 comments:

    1. "Not all people will enjoy reading or seeing this post but this blog is mine and I post what I want"

      Au contraire, I always enjoy gazing at (ahem...) pussy cats and stuff! :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. "I always enjoy gazing at (ahem...) pussy cats and stuff!"

      Don't we all?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey Rob, My name is Heather Poon *giggle giggle* and I like vag too, I mean pussycats *tee hee*

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wish I could wear make up.
      Time for birthday wishes bitches!
      I ask you for tacos from the bell in my b day post.
      get cracking
      ;p

      ReplyDelete