Pages

Tuesday, January 3

DELETING MY BLOG

Hello followers,

although there is only 5 of you and some other anonymous stalkers, I wanted to let you know that I am no longer going to blog in this website or in any other.

I don't know if I should delete this blog or not, but what is for sure is that I am disappearing from the internet leaving only my emails as a way of contacting me.

It was a pleasure to meet you, and I'm flattered I got to be followed by such wonderful people. Unfortunately, I am no longer in the mood for blogging, ranting, taking pictures or anything else for that matter. I hope you all understand.

Thank you again.

Karina (yes, that's my real name)

1 comment:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterFebruary 21, 2013 at 6:04 PM

    Karina, i want to shove my willy up your bum my dear ! ! !.

    ReplyDelete